Monday, February 6, 2017

You Get What You Need

You know how the song goes...

You can't always get what you want.

You can't always get what you want.

You can't always get what you want, 
but if you try sometimes, you might find,
You get what you need.

And that's really it. We have everything that we need. We have everything that we need. We have everything that we need. And to know this, to know that at this moment, at this time, we have have we need changes EVERYTHING. 

From my own experience, I have seen it very easily reflected back to me in my surroundings. When I am in the space of gratitude, of knowing that I have everything that I need in this moment, things align, things come to me that I've been thinking of, life flows. 

When I find things taken away, never feeling like there's enough, never being able to maintain a balance or a comfortable calm, this is when I'm focused on what I don't have, what I might have or could have, what is the next best thing, bigger, better, more, more, more!

Some would call it the ego, some would call it the collective culture, others would call it the zeitgeist, and still others a form of mental illness, perhaps depression or anxiety.

It goes further that things though, it's much deeper than that, it's about knowing who and what you are. It's knowing that you ARE everything that you need and you ARE everything you are looking for. You are Powerful beyond limits. You Are a Miracle. You are Here for a Reason. You Are Loved. You Are Love. That is what brought you here, that is what created you, that is why you are alive at this very instant. That inhale... Love. That exhale... love. 

Where else would it come from? It all serves a purpose, a divine, loving purpose. Much greater than you, much greater than me. We are made of the stuff of stars and this universe will provide for us all that is needed. Always. You will always get what you need, maybe not in the shape or form expected, but as it is supposed to be. Remember. Remember. You Get What You Need. You Have What You Need. 

#gratitude #givethanks #vibes #energy #resonance #knowwhoyouare #youareit #lovelovelove #divinity #beherenow #magiceverywhere #itsallhappening

I like the reminder of this message from Charles Bradley: I'm Just a Soldier Passing Through

No comments:

Post a Comment