Monday, January 22, 2018

Where We’re Headed

All the same messages have been coming through. Take time to read, research, observe, be still and trust that all is happening just as it should. Gather information and hold strong amidst the seeming chaos, all is happening in divine timing, the best for all and for you. Also, animals, monkeys, owls, a connection to nature. What is clear is that it’s time to surrender. Surrender all thoughts that I have had about where or when or why, because apparently there is something else, something much larger, something unsaid, unknown, unheard, though I feel it stirring. So I am taking the time to come back to myself, to hold on and to adjust back, remembering to be patient with this process. Adjusting. Recalibrating. These things take time. It’s challenging when in my mind I want to know it and see it all this way now. But I am learning, I am being humbled, I am falling to my knees. I choose kindness. I choose love. I choose peace.

I am realizing that this is not about me and my wants and the life I had imagined for me. It is about how I fit into all of this and what my true purpose on this earth now is. And this is wild and crazy and freaks me out a whole lot. Because it’s big. It’s responsibility. It’s sacred. It’s no joke. This one life is for something and when we step in and see it, step in and know it, step in and claim it, the fabric of this world is transformed. I recognize the honor it is to be a part of this family, this group of friends, this country, this place, this time. I choose to see my role as a part in this rather than a burden with the weight of the times. Because really, it’s always the same story - light versus darkness, love versus hate, us versus them, and the time is coming for change, for a new paradigm, and we are here for this. I recognize all that I have ever done has prepared me, a warriors path and training, to be brought back to this life and this place as a message. To be shared. To transform. To become.

One with myself. One with others. One with all that is.

This is where we’re headed, this is where I’m headed, going along for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment