Friday, December 9, 2016

Be You.

This.
I am beginning to realize that everyone feels doubt, that everyone has those moments when they think that they can't or that they're not good enough, they're not qualified, that they could never... And I'm already beginning to have some of those thoughts come in when I think about writing... mostly when I think about sharing my writing.

You know what it REALLY is? It's not just my writing, it is MY VOICE. It is me in this form, in this way. When I share my voice through words spoken or on paper, I make myself vulnerable, I make myself seen and heard. This is great! This is who I am, this should be easy, right? You would think... But the verdad verdadero (real truth... hooray! my first splash of Spanish!) is that it is scary! It is excruciatingly vulnerable. Most of us want to stay "safe" and "comfortable", not shining to bright or not causing too much commotion. We must strive to remember: We are here for a reason and there is not one single person on this planet, at this time that is like us. We have a unique story, a soul song, a vibrant message that we are here to share. Whatever the form may be is irrelevant. It is you and it is yours. And it is me and it is mine. It doesn't really matter who likes it, after all. It is not about you or them or they, it is about what I am here for. I am meant to shine. You are meant to shine. You cannot fail at being yourself. In fact, you can never fail. There is only learning. Learning everyday. Be kind little ones, let your light shine!

Follow your bliss and you can never be wrong.
<3 <3 <3
#magiceverywhere #itsallhappening #herosjourney #thesamestory #letitout

No comments:

Post a Comment