Monday, December 5, 2016

It Begins.

So I have decided to write a book. Well, it's not a book yet, but it is an intention I have set that I will make writing a part of my daily life. I'm not sure what exactly that will look like or what I will write about on what day, as there are really SO many options. I could outline the past two years of my life and all the magic and fury that led me to where I am today. I could use other works as guideposts and choose a topic and relate it to my life and experience and or what is going on in the current landscape of the world... though, really, I find my life to be JUST as fascinating. I mean, it's all the same story, really. And so it begins.


What made me arrive at this point? To where I think that I, of all people, have a story to tell? But really, what could I have to share that people haven't already heard or seen elsewhere? Come on, am I serious? Who do I think will even read this thing? Does it really matter? Not so much. The purpose of this blog will not be to attract followers or see who or what or when you are reading. It is my voice, my story, and I am here to share it. If I do not, it will be wasted, and besides, it's not really MY story. It's the story that has been given to me, the life that unfolds each day before me with grace and ease. The beautifully perfect gift of each day, full of lessons, or THE lesson, or ALL lessons, if I choose to see it. So in this way I will continue to come back to myself. This is my practice. This is what I come back to, one of many tools I have in my life to bring me back. Practice. Practice. Practice. Through the repetition, self-discipline, self-love. Coming back even when I don't "feel" like it. Knowing that coming back over and over in the ups and downs makes a skilled sailor. This ship was meant to sail. "The ship is safe at the shore, but it is not what a ship was made for." #letitout #befree #return #practice #imwritingabook #magiceverywhere #itsallhappening 

No comments:

Post a Comment